As we bring this season to a close we ask, “Can you outgrow a mentoring relationship?” and “How do you make a clean break?”. This can be tricky. When are you supposed to initiate the conversation about the end? What effect will a hard stop have on your reputation? In other words, What does a hard break say about you? How do mentors feel about moving on? As always our panel of seasoned mentors and experienced mentees offer an array of perspectives and considerations.
?????????? episode 8
- Can you share insights on how to define your goals?
- Once you have defined your goals, what’s next?
- For real-time expert guidance click through to the Mentorship Marketplace where you can make a mentorship request to hundreds of mentors
- Pick a course in the VC4A Startup Academy, the leading online resource for startup founders
- Get bite-size video clips where top tips and hacks are shared by business experts and seasoned investors by watching the VentureReady Hacks series
- Learn about resilience strategies and get priceless advice from some of our community’s most successful startup founders in the Founder Series podcast