It is possible, and even recommended, to have multiple mentors, each of whom brings a unique perspective to a unique relationship, but where to find them. Finding a mentor can be an elusive task. In this episode, our experts take us through some of the different ways, places, networks, considerations, and even mindsets that can lead you to the right mentor for you.
𝗠𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘦 episode 4
- Trudi Haemmerli (mentor)
- Maria Dras Neves (mentor)
- Silumesii Maboshe (mentor)
- Ananth Raja Ram (mentor)
- Tinashe Guramatunhu (mentee) Founder of Kings Online
- What are the hallmarks of a good mentorship matchmaking resource?
- How can founders leverage their own network to identify or locate potential mentors?
- For real-time expert guidance click through to the Mentorship Marketplace where you can make a mentorship request to hundreds of mentors
- Pick a course in the VC4A Startup Academy, the leading online resource for startup founders
- Get bite-size video clips where top tips and hacks are shared by business experts and seasoned investors by watching the VentureReady Hacks series
- Learn about resilience strategies and get priceless advice from some of our community’s most successful startup founders in the Founder Series podcast