Once you’ve found an individual to approach to be your mentor, it is important to identify exactly what you want out of your relationship. This involves having a better understanding of yourself, your business, and most importantly your intentions. It’s not always a straightforward process, which is why we put the question to our panel in this episode.
𝗠𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘦 episode 5
- Can you share insights on how to define your goals?
- Once you have defined your goals, what’s next?
- For real-time expert guidance click through to the Mentorship Marketplace where you can make a mentorship request to hundreds of mentors
- Pick a course in the VC4A Startup Academy, the leading online resource for startup founders
- Get bite-size video clips where top tips and hacks are shared by business experts and seasoned investors by watching the VentureReady Hacks series
- Learn about resilience strategies and get priceless advice from some of our community’s most successful startup founders in the Founder Series podcast