The question from our last episode brought out so many valuable answers that we decided to share more of the great answers we got. Respecting mentor’s time, sharing progress, and keeping mentors informed and involved in good and in bad times are just some of the points they talk us through.
𝗠𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘦 episode 7
- Can you share insights on how to define your goals?
- Once you have defined your goals, what’s next?
- For real-time expert guidance click through to the Mentorship Marketplace where you can make a mentorship request to hundreds of mentors
- Pick a course in the VC4A Startup Academy, the leading online resource for startup founders
- Get bite-size video clips where top tips and hacks are shared by business experts and seasoned investors by watching the VentureReady Hacks series
- Learn about resilience strategies and get priceless advice from some of our community’s most successful startup founders in the Founder Series podcast