Meet the 14 African startups selected for the GIZ-SAIS Investment Readiness Program kicked off in Nairobi, Kenya on 12-13 December 2019. The “Scaling digital… read more
Algeria, Angola, Botswana, Cameroon, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Côte d'Ivoire, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Libya, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, United Republic of, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
|Sectors||Computer hardware, Computer software, E-commerce, Education, Electronics, Healthcare, Internet|
Seedstars World is a Switzerland based startup competition that takes place in emerging markets. We run 65+ local competitions where we identify the best seed-stage startups, give them pitch training and award the winners with an opportunity to compete in the Seedstars Summit where one of them will be crowned Seedstars World Global Winner.
- Together we learn, together we succeed.
- Solutions for Smallholder farmers with smallholders by smallholders
- Automating School Processes
- Quality medication is a fundamental human right
- Empowering those who feed the nation through technology
- End-to-end platform for distributing and monetizing digital content