|Date||Apr 12 - 9:00 - Apr 16 - 17:00 •|
Fiji, Kiribati, Micronesia (Federated States of), Nauru, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Africa, Americas, Antarctica Region, Asia, Europe, Australia and New Zealand
|Sectors 126||Sector agnostic|
From June to November each year, the Seedstars team looks for the most promising early-stage startups from 90+ emerging markets that will receive intensive training on how to be investment-ready.
They will take part in local, regional, and global stage competitions, but only one of them will be crowned as the Global Winner and receive a prize of up to USD 500,000 in equity investment. Who will it be this year?
Join us to the Regional Finals and discover the best startups from MENA, Latin America, Asia, CEE and Central Asia and Africa, who will be part of the Grand Finale of the Online Seedstars World Competition 2020/21!
During the Regional Finals Episodes you will learn more about the regional ecosystems, hear some insightful panel discussions and we’ll discover the best startup from the region!
Local Stage winners will compete on a regional level in a broadcasted pitch competition on Seedstars Life. Finalists will be selected based on their startup strength and scalability and will move on to the Grand Finale.
Regional Stage benefits include:
- Investment readiness training
- 1-1 Mentor & investor meetings
- Regional networking & visibility
- Seedstars World Regional Finals: MENA –Monday, April 12, 3:00pm – 4:00pm (GMT+03)
- Seedstars World Regional Finals: Latam –Tuesday, April 13, 10:00am – 11:00am (GMT-05)
- Seedstars World Regional Finals: Asia –Wednesday, April 14, 8:00pm – 9:00pm (PST)
- Seedstars World Regional Finals: CEE & Central Asia –Thursday, April 15, 5:00pm – 6:00pm (GMT+04)
- Seedstars World Regional Finals: Africa –Friday, April 16, 3:00pm – 4:00pm (WAT)