|Application deadline||Aug 5|
|Program dates||Aug 6 - Oct 23, 2020|
|Organizer||Instituto Minka Business school|
Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela
Agribusiness, Business services, Clean technology and energy, Utilities, Construction and manufacturing, Creative, media and entertainment, Education, Financial services, Healthcare, ICT, Leisure and travel, Retail and wholesale, Consumer durables, Consumer non-durables, Transport and logistics, Water, sanitation and hygiene, Automotive, Clothing and textiles production, Computer hardware, Electronics, Food production, Furniture
The Middle Command is the main link between the senior management and the operational base of any organization. Without a doubt today, the position requires many more skills than until recently had been considered necessary.
- Effective Communication
- Empathy Skills
- Negotiation and conflict resolution
- Leadership and management of change
- Monitoring and delegation of tasks
- Building and managing efficient work equipment
- Business analysis and decision making
- Systemic thinking.
- Personal and professional attitudes in line with the systemic vision of organization, ready to manage the transformations that are needed.
- Work on the internal communication of the teams and the various areas of the company in order to maintain a good working climate by encouraging collaborative work.
- Ability to assess diverse situations based on desired goals, both through soft skills and quantitative analysis and data presentation and results.
- More efficiently manage the resources of the organization, knowing the ways to positively impact social and environmental.
- Managers, directors, coordinators, and supervisors of the different areas that perform in both private and public institutions.
- People who are close to performing positions in the organization.