The Middle Command is the main link between the senior management and the operational base of any organization. Without a doubt today, the position requires many more skills than until recently had been considered necessary.
- Effective Communication
- Empathy Skills
- Negotiation and conflict resolution
- Leadership and management of change
- Monitoring and delegation of tasks
- Building and managing efficient work equipment
- Business analysis and decision making
- Systemic thinking.
- Personal and professional attitudes in line with the systemic vision of organization, ready to manage the transformations that are needed.
- Work on the internal communication of the teams and the various areas of the company in order to maintain a good working climate by encouraging collaborative work.
- Ability to assess diverse situations based on desired goals, both through soft skills and quantitative analysis and data presentation and results.
- More efficiently manage the resources of the organization, knowing the ways to positively impact social and environmental.
- Managers, directors, coordinators, and supervisors of the different areas that perform in both private and public institutions.
- People who are close to performing positions in the organization.
August 5, 2020
|Program dates||Aug 6 - Oct 23, 2020|
Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela