WHO WE ARE
We are a non-profit Foundation composed of a Steering Committee of entrepreneurs committed to the social progress of the Jujuy region and an Advisory Board, formed by international benchmarks that provide a strategic look, adapting Minka’s vision to the international context.
Contributing to Social Progress from entrepreneurship, with education and research as tools for transformation.
- Develop and drive business and social leaders, through academic content that meets specific needs and positively transforms the region.
- Generate reliable and relevant information for the business community, being transparent in the results obtained.
- To be a self-sustaining and open institution that develops processes and resources of excellence.
- Generate multi-party thinking and co-creation areas for social progress.
seeks to strengthen entrepreneurs, entrepreneurs and organizations to scale their business model, promote triple impact and align with Sustainable Development goals. It has a duration of 6 months with face-to-face classes, online and field visits to the participating projects. Dictated by national and international teachers, with the support of mentors and business motivators, students work as a group on their projects, with experiences and resolution of live cases, seeking learning for effective action.
Proposal for intensive training on specific topics, provided by professionals with recognized expertise in the area to be treated. It provides practical tools for the recipient to apply them in their entrepreneurship, enabling them to improve their sustainability, transform social and environmental challenges into business opportunities, participate in an intense networking and expand the network of contacts.
The Mentor is a reference that stands out in the business, social or academic area and provides its time with the desire to collaborate with its vision in the decision-making of entrepreneurs, fulfilling an advisory role based on their personal experience. The Program trains mentors and links them to the students of the Minka Courses.
A specific training proposal for a company, designed jointly according to its needs and adapted to local contexts.
Destined to support institutions, companies, entrepreneurs who want to move towards environmental sustainability, as one of the priority axes that make up the triple impact model for sustainable development. The environmental sustainability support lines are: Y
- Open Environmental Training Program and/or in Company
- Consulting, organization and certification of Sustainable Events.
- Advice and support in the implementation of environmental sustainability actions of organizations; companies and entrepreneurs.
Transversal proposal to the activities of Minka that aims to achieve the sense of belonging in its members.
|Location||San Salvador de Jujuy, Jujuy, Argentina|
Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela