|Location||Mexico City, Estado de México, Mexico|
|Targets||Latin America and the Caribbean|
Agribusiness, Business services, Clean technology and energy, Utilities, Construction and manufacturing, Manufacturing, Creative, media and entertainment, Education, Financial services, Healthcare, ICT, Leisure and travel, Retail and wholesale, Consumer non-durables, Transport and logistics, Water, sanitation and hygiene, Cars, Household appliances, Luxury goods and jewelry
ES2 LATAM is a platform to bring together the social entrepreneurship ecosystem of Latin America and the Caribbean.
Become part of it and benefit from the numerous opportunities it can generate for you. To do so, create a profile (it only takes 5 minutes!), you will be informed and offered training and funding opportunities regularly.
Initially, the platform ES2 LATAM will be incubated by PES LATAM, a program supporting hundreds of social entrepreneurs in the region. But we are joining forces with many different allies in the region to make this platform the facebook for Latin America social enterprise sector. A place to find entrepreneurs, investors, mentors, training and many more opportunities.
Do you want to scale your impact? In this section, we will provide you with the latest opportunities in the Latam Social Entrepreneurship Ecosystem. Different programs have different eligibility criteria, so read them carefully and increment your chances to benefit from them. For instance, current opportunities include:
- PES LATAM offers support for early-stage social entrepreneurs by sponsoring their election as Ashoka Fellows. Read additional criteria.
- PES LATAM offers support for established social entrepreneurs by sponsoring their participation in the I3 LATAM Accelerator Program.Read additional criteria.
- Want to receive the latest news on the platform?SIGN UP to our Newsletter.
- Social impact incentives (SIINC) for social entrepreneurs in the vocational skills development sector. SIGN UP HERE.
- Check out our Newsletter here.
Join the facebookof social entrepreneurship in Latam, and find peers, entrepreneurs, investors and much more. Register your personal profile here to be part of this.
- Sign up with your e-mail. Then complete your profile and add your organization profile.
- Register the profile of your organization, for entrepreneurs to find the type of support you provide here.
- Scout for social entrepreneurs which could benefit from your support
- Share training material and knowledge for the wide dissemination
- Promote events or opportunities that you sponsor
Leverage the platform to run your competitions and application process
- Share databases of social entrepreneurs, ecosystem players or mentors, which we can reach out to and enroll in our efforts
- Support financially the development of the platform
Want to set up a meeting? Contact us at email@example.com
We Launch a NEW PROMO! If you sign up and create your organization profile, you’ll participate for a FREE Ticket to attend the FLII 2021 (www.inversiondeimpacto.org).
3. LEARN & SHARE
We have cutting edge content to upskill entrepreneurs in topics such as business growth and management, social finance, and systems change. To see our available courses in Spanish, SIGN UP HERE.
In any case, register your profile, so that we can reach out to you when more training gets posted.
WHO IS BEHIND ES2 LATAM?
- Ashoka:The largest global network of system-changing social entrepreneurs. It coined the term “social entrepreneur” in the 1980s and led the global growth of this new sector.
- Bridge for Billions:Global organization that supports entrepreneurs through programs built with partner organizations subsidizing even more entrepreneurs through a flagship incubation program.
- LeFil Consulting:Consulting firm specialized in inclusive business. It supports corporations, social businesses and social investors in designing sustainable and scalable strategies benefiting the Base of the Pyramid
- New Ventures: Organization dedicated to catalyzing companies with the social and environmental impact that contribute to the development of Latin America
- Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC): Agency for international cooperation of the Federal Department of Foreign Affairs of Switzerland
- VC4A: Global online startup community connecting entrepreneurs creating innovative and scalable businesses with the knowledge, network and funding they require to succeed
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org