¡Únete a la red de Mentores de ES2 Latam de VC4A!We connect the Latin American entrepreneurial ecosystem
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of starting entrepreneurs and their journey?
Are you an established business professional, entrepreneur, or investor with some time on your hands?
Do you want to be part of the exciting startup ecosystem?
What we offer
- Get a public mentor profile and be listed among the regions brightest minds offering support to social entrepreneurs
- List your mentorship for free – or at a moderate monthly fee
- You can be contacted by social entrepreneurs from the growing list of over 1.800 ventures across Latin America, but only after a check by the VC4A team if the request is filled out completely and is formulated in a decent way
- Series of onboarding group calls with the VC4A team and other mentors to introduce the most important mentorship topics and tips on how to improve the mentorship process and outcomes.
- Access to a mentorship guide (English/Spanish) as well as an online mentorship course (English only)
- Be connected to organizations that look for mentors in their programs, such as Ashoka, New Ventures, Bridge for Billions, LeFil Consulting and VC4A.
- You are based in or have a strong interest in Latin America
- You speak Spanish and/or English
- Senior business professional with multiple years of experience
- Corporate, financial, or entrepreneurial background
- Interested in the startup ecosystem and keen to support startup companies
- Can spend 4 hours a month mentoring a startup entrepreneur