1. We discovered that Ukwa (African Breadfruit) is not readily available as it is only accessed during a particular season
2. Feedback from customers revealed that some vendors are processing Ukwa inorganically
3. We realized that many consumers are not aware of Ukwa nutritional benefits
4. We also discovered lapses in food safety via distributions
1. We designed a 3-tier storage process that ensures we have Ukwa available in all seasons
2. I leveraged my Mother’s over 30 years of experience in Ukwa processing to design a zero-chemical process that cuts out customers’ complaints of buying inorganically processed Ukwa.
3. We built an online presence – website, social media presence and leveraged them to educate customers about Ukwa and the nutritional benefits.
4. Leveraging the nutritional benefits, we created new food product lines from Ukwa like Ukwa Poundo, Ukwa Cereal, Ukwa Snack, Ukwa flour.
4. We designed a Blockchain platform that monitors our
Meet the 14 young Agripreneurs competing for this year’s prestigious GoGettaz Agripreneur Prize. These finalists shall be facing a team of experienced judges during… read more
Generation Africa announces Top 24 semi-finalists in second annual US $100,000 GoGettaz Agripreneur Prize Competition
Judging from the impressive line-up of agrifood businesses that are through to next round of the $100,000 GoGettaz Agripreneur Prize Competition 2020, the future… read more