Sustainable development goals
4. Quality EducationEnsure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all. Obtaining a quality education is the foundation to improving people’s lives and sustainable development.
- 4.3By 2030, ensure equal access for all women and men to affordable and quality technical, vocational and tertiary education, including university
- 4.6By 2030, ensure that all youth and a substantial proportion of adults, both men and women, achieve literacy and numeracy
8. Decent Work and Economic GrowthPromote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all. Sustainable economic growth will require societies to create the conditions that allow people to have quality jobs.
- 8.2Achieve higher levels of economic productivity through diversification, technological upgrading and innovation, including through a focus on high-value added and labour-intensive sectors