K2A in partnership with International Women’s Think Tank, Mums in Tech and WorldWideWomen present the inaugural Gender Equality in a New Inclusive African Economy (GENIAE) 2018 Conference scheduled to take place 18-19 April in Atlanta, GA (USA); the first in a series of think tank conferences addressing the gender gap in Technology, Private equity and Space. It also aims to create a platform for collaboration between women in the USA and Africa, and provide opportunities that empower women in their lives and support solutions for inclusive economic growth.
- An insight into how Africa ranks with the rest of the world in the economic gap for women
- Shape government policy through discussion and debate with senior government officials
- Explore the role of technology in driving gender equality within Africa
- Explore the role of private equity in driving gender equality within Africa
- Discover the role of women in creating value to human beings in the course of contribution towards exploring and researching space
- Delve into various ways we can redefine economic success and measure the human experience of growth
Associate your brand with a powerful movement towards driving real change in gender equality in Africa.
For more information on how to ‘Get Involved’ as a; Sponsor, Delegate, Media Partner or Speaker:
Please contact Jessica Akintoye at Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org
|Date||April 18 - 9:00 AM - April 19, 2018 - 6:00 PM|
|Organizer||Konnect2Africa Event Organizer|
|Sectors||Agribusiness, Creative, media and entertainment, Education, Financial services, Healthcare, Leisure and travel, Transport and logistics, Water, sanitation and hygiene|