K2A in partnership with International Women’s Think Tank, Mums in Tech and WorldWideWomen present the inaugural Gender Equality in a New Inclusive African Economy (GENIAE) 2018 Conference scheduled to take place 18-19 April in Atlanta, GA (USA); the first in a series of think tank conferences addressing the gender gap in Technology, Private equity and Space. It also aims to create a platform for collaboration between women in the USA and Africa, and provide opportunities that empower women in their lives and support solutions for inclusive economic growth.
- An insight into how Africa ranks with the rest of the world in the economic gap for women
- Shape government policy through discussion and debate with senior government officials
- Explore the role of technology in driving gender equality within Africa
- Explore the role of private equity in driving gender equality within Africa
- Discover the role of women in creating value to human beings in the course of contribution towards exploring and researching space
- Delve into various ways we can redefine economic success and measure the human experience of growth
Associate your brand with a powerful movement towards driving real change in gender equality in Africa.
For more information on how to ‘Get Involved’ as a; Sponsor, Delegate, Media Partner or Speaker:
Please contact Jessica Akintoye at Jessica.email@example.com
|Location|| Atlanta, GA|
Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo, Democratic Republic of the, Côte d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Eswatini, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Northern Africa, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Tanzania, United Republic of, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Retail and wholesale, Agribusiness, Automotive, Banking, Clean technology, Computer hardware, Computer software, Construction, Creative, media and entertainment, Diversified services, E-commerce, EdTech, Education, Electronics, Financial services, Food and beverage, Healthcare, HealthTech, Insurance, Internet, Leisure and travel, Manufacturing, Mobile, Real estate, Renewable energy, Telecom, Transport and logistics, Utilities, Waste management and recycling, Water, sanitation and hygiene