About the Entrepreneurial and Business Ecosystem of Bolivia:
We have the route of Challenges and Opportunities (Ruptura Bolivia), we know what and how the actors prefer to Collaborate (Yo Emprendo and Fundación IES), we have monitoring reports and diagnosis of the sector (ePC / UCB and Miguel Ángel Figueroa), mappings that make articulation routes visible (Solydes, FundaPró, Emprender Futuro and Cainco) and we are aware of many other initiatives that promotes the Bolivian entrepreneurial and business ecosystem (Swisscontact, BDP, among others).
Now, we need to continue generating the synergies that make possible the changes that need to happen, the entrepreneurial spirit of this ecosystem has no limits and we created this space to continue COLLABORATING and thus fill the gray areas of the entrepreneur’s route in Bolivia.
Based on the initiatives carried out to date, we want to define a concrete work plan for the next 6 – 8 months.
- What can we do together that benefits everyone?
- Identify clear demands. What works and what doesn’t at each stage and in the Bolivian entrepreneurial and business ecosystem in general?
- Show concrete benefits of joint work, generating synergies at all levels (1 + 1 = 3).
- Carry out a first validation of the entrepreneur’s path, promoting a common language in the ecosystem.
Take the survey and register for the event
- Registrations are made based on the Working Groups stage in which you are going to participate.
- Organizations can participate depending on the priority stage in which they provide support to the entrepreneurs.
- An organization can participate in several Working Groups, only take into account that on the event day, you must have a person to represent you in each session.
- A survey must be answered by the Work Table.
What to expect at the end of the event
- Profile on ES2 Latam and Yo Emprendo
- Paper on the Entrepreneur and Entrepreneur Route (first)
- Database of ALL attendees
- Action-driven networking
- Co-creator of the entrepreneur’s route
Part I – Check-in 20 min
- 5 min – Welcome (info)
- 5 min – Why are we here
- 5 min – What we want to achieve
- 5 min – How we are going to work today
Part II – Work tables – 40 min
- 5 min – Presentation of survey results (facilitators)
- 15 min – Discussion / Reflection on survey results
- 20 min – What works and what does not work in the ecosystem for this specific stage?
Part III – Plenary
- 5 min – next steps