We are a private non-profit institution.
IES Foundation (Innovation for Social Entrepreneurship) is a private non-profit institution that was created in 2010, following fifteen years of experience as a program of PRODEM Foundation.
IES is convinced that in order to bring widespread prosperity and reduce poverty in the country, it is essential to increase the income of the general population. To achieve this goal and add value to society, IES is committed to fostering the creation and growth of dynamic businesses.
IES provides knowledge, experience, professional networks, and skills while working in the development of the business ecosystem and promoting access to appropriate financial resources and knowledge in order to ensure the growth of dynamic companies.
Contribute to the country’s prosperity by promoting and consolidating dynamic and impact companies.
To become an international benchmark in the development of dynamic and impact companies.
- We prioritize interventions in dynamic companies and/or those that can boost the growth of a certain territory or sector. In our interventions, we seek to solve bottlenecks and promote the coordination and articulation of the actors in the ecosystem.
- We believe in creating partnerships with our counterparts, assuming part of the risk and providing knowledge, expertise and smart capital in accordance with a business model that is adapted to the needs of our customers.
- We generate technologies and methodologies that can be scalable and replicable, thus fostering the creation of a more formal, corporate and profitable business environment, as a way to enhance the economic and social development of the country.
- We articulate efforts with other institutions to maximize the impact of our interventions.
Consolidate an investment corporation
- Acting as a Holding, channel between US$ 20 MM and US$ 50 MM in investments to companies.
- In the next seven years, be able to bring at least two companies into the stock market, opening the mechanism for SMEs to obtain the appropriate financing they require and also for private investors to have investment alternatives in companies.
Consolidate a business advisory company
- Consolidate SIMPLE as a self-sustaining company, independent from the Foundation.
- Implement a model of business development services delivery which, based on digital tools, facilitates access to business expertise to companies that vary in size and degree of development.
Strengthen the business ecosystem and consolidate articulations
- In partnership with other institutions, raise awareness in society regarding the role companies and entrepreneurs can play in development processes.
- Implement sustainable mechanisms that facilitate articulation processes between goods and/or services and the demands of companies.
- Promote closer links between universities and companies through programs, projects, and sustainable activities.