Tu-Consultorio Empresarial is an initiative of the IES Foundation.
IES has been working in support of the business sector for over 10 years working with companies of different sizes and seeking to contribute to the country’s prosperity by promoting and consolidating dynamic impact companies. Tu-Consultorio Empresarial is born in August 2020, the result of more than five years of work in supporting dynamic companies in Bolivia. In a short time, Tu-Consultorio Empresarial has managed to cater to more than 40 companies using digital channels.
- Being a company/startup, that is to say you have at least one product on the market and have made sales.
- Be in one of these items:-
- Orange Economy *
- Circular Economy * *
- Generate a social impact. We are looking for every company to have a direct effect on at least 12 people (between employees and suppliers) that the business turnaround supports other companies with social impact ***-
- Be the founder of the company or part of the founding team with total decision power.
- Demonstrate dedication and commitment to the company, as well as time to work and develop goals together.
- Special consideration will be given to companies led by women and/or young people (under the age of 35) and companies that integrate the use of technology.
*Orange economy: For us, a company is part of the orange economy if it takes creativity, art and culture as a raw material.
** Circular economy: We understand the circular economy as one that promotes the reuse and recycling of materials. These companies promote a circular vision, where the “undone” of an industry are used as inputs in another.
*** Social Impact: For example, if you work in a company that promotes access to markets to small artisans, the impact of your company is not only given by the number of employees/suppliers you have, but also by the employees/suppliers of the companies you work with
Is the call a good program for me?
As companies grow up they face new problems that require more specialized knowledge, skills and contacts. Some of these problems have to do with ways to reach their customers and new markets more efficiently. In addition, companies are beginning to need data to make better decisions.
If you are identified with the following questions, we invite you to submit your nomination:
- Do you want to reach new customer segments, but do you feel that you need to adjust/extend your value proposition?
- Do you feel that your marketing and communication strategy requires changes?
- Do you need to access new services, especially digitalization, to accelerate your growth?
- Need help to generate information to help you make better decisions?
- The applications are open from 5 to 28 October.
- We recommend sending it as soon as possible, as there are only 25 spaces available.
- Once you submit your application, we will contact you with the answer within 7 to 14 days.
- If you are accepted into the program, you will start immediately.
All our communications are done via e-mail, please check your SPAM tray frequently and make sure that the email@example.com address is in your contact list.