What is the Enterprise I Business Competition?
It’s the region’s largest entrepreneurship competition and the best validation experience for business ideas and projects. It is a formative process, with 3 training stages and 1 mentoring program. It is the only Central American competition for entrepreneurs, which calls for +600 projects on an annual and permanent basis, where its methodology is based on challenges to be undertaken on commercial, financial and human capital issues.
What needs to be done to participate?
- 1ER step-REGISTER FOR REGIONAL COMPETITION DENIED: Complete the registration to participate in the Regional Business Competition.
- 2DO step-MAKE THE PAYMENT: The participation in the Competition has a cost of 25 USD/ 15,500 CRC. Remember to make the payment to acquire the enterprise tools.
- 3ER step-CREATE THE USER ON THE PLATFORM OF YE ACADEMY: To be able to enter the platform and access the contents of the Competition it is necessary to create a user.
- 4TO step-SEND VOUCHER: You must upload the payment voucher to the following form, in this way the transaction will be verified.
What do the participants have access to?
- In-person and virtual training in specialized tools for entrepreneurs in sales, finance, human capital.
- Business paths, contact networks, expert mentorship, awards and media coverage.
- Support from top-notch experts in different stages of Competition training and personalized feedback from the process done.