The Ye! Social Enterprise Boost Camp is a one-week event (Oct 12-16, 2015) providing acceleration training and networking opportunities to (social) entrepreneurs from Kenya, Ghana and the Philippines.
10 entrepreneurs will have opportunities to pitch to European investors during a pitching event on Oct 16. In total, Ye! will offer scholarships to 30 promising young entrepreneurs, covering the their returned flights and accommodation in Amsterdam. The selection is done via a pitching video competition.
The Boost Camp is part of the Ye! Boost Program, an entrepreneurship training program co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union.
- Between 16 and 30 years’ old
- Possess nationality from one of the following countries: Kenya, Ghana or the Philippines
- Have a (social) business which provides an innovative solution to address a challenge in your community, particularly in the field of: agriculture, education, IT, health and clean energy
- The business must be legally incorporated
30 Scholarships available for Boost Camp in Amsterdam
10 scholarships will be allocated to each country, including:
- 2 full scholarships: covering returned flights, lodging and participation fees of the Boost Camp
- * one scholarship will be awarded to the winner of the pitching video competition!
- 8 partial scholarships: covering returned flights and lodging. Participant will only need to pay a discounted participation fee for the Boost Camp
Apply via http://yecommunity.com/en/contest/ye-social-enterprise-boost-camp
t. +3120 5203 900
|Program dates||May 1 - Dec 31, 2015|
Agribusiness, Clean technology, Computer software, Construction, Consumer durables, Consumer non-durables, Creative, media and entertainment, Diversified services, E-commerce, EdTech, Education, Electronics, Food and beverage, Healthcare, HealthTech, Internet, Leisure and travel, Manufacturing, Mobile, Real estate, Renewable energy, Retail, Transport and logistics, Utilities, Waste management and recycling, Water, sanitation and hygiene