Zikshom Services Ltd Providing financial and housing solutions to the family

We started the company just before the breaking of covid-19 not knowing that the whole world will be turned upside down.
Our aim is to help people meet up with their financial and housing challenges in the form of savings to meet the needs; house rent, school fees, building project, buy a new car or anything other thing.
We also provide property development and we have the system that will help the low income earners to have their own house through gradual saving up to 60% of the cost of building the house. We shall under take the building project then the remaining 40% could be paid within a period of not more than 18 months.
Other services include e-commerce, furniture and fittings, interior decorations, home delivery, consultancy services and many others.

Sectors E-commerce, Furniture, Real estate
Location Nigeria
Stage Sign in to view details
Markets Sign in to view details
Customer model Sign in to view details
Contact Sign in to view details
Social media