The #TropicsBusinessSummit to be held in Johannesburg for the 2nd year in a row | 16–20 October 2018, South Africa. From 2018, the TROPICS BUSINESS SUMMIT will be hosted during 5 days in the cosmopolitan city of Johannesburg and the occasion will, once again, draw together African and Global business stakeholders and political leaders with preeminent companies and trend-makers in order to:
• Bring together small and medium-sized enterprises, key opinion leaders and social influencers, CEOs, diplomats and selected members of governmental and non-governmental organizations to tap into the potential of emerging markets and to encourage innovation that shapes business-friendly environments.
• Strengthen the relationship between African and International business communities and also link Developed and Emerging Markets through Foreign Direct Investments (FDI) by developing and enhancing future opportunities.
• Forge stronger trade and investment ties by capitalizing on the tremendous potential to increase commerce, job-creations, build economic partnerships and promote sustainable development (SDGs).
• Develop a unique and multilingual platform aimed at facilitating strategic networking and promoting investments.
• Continue to maintain its results-oriented vision: TROPICS BUSINESS SUMMIT promises to remain a benchmark for high-level discussion.