Global Changemaker Fellowship is a 10-month advancement program intended to interface and develop a pipeline of Social Change Leaders who are focused on handling challenges in their local communities.
Over the course of the program, the Fellows will continue implementing their initiative while participating in immersive workshops, training, and mentorship by a panel of global mentors and advisors.
• Dedicated leaders aged 13-30 Years with an entrepreneurial mindset and approach towards solving community challenges
• Demonstrate a commitment to community development
• Leading or an integral part of building an initiative that is along the lines of 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
• Willing to undergo an intensive 10 month-long personal and professional leadership development
• Vision for transforming and scaling their initiative
Visit our website to Register yourself or Nominate someone you know: