II.1.1 Vision and Mission
Our vision is to contribute through our various innovations to the fight against climate change at the West African regional level and then in Sub-Saharan Africa in the long term.
Our mission is to promote renewable and clean energy throughout the African continent.
II.1.2 Project objective
Our objectives are to:
– Facilitated access to energy for all people regardless of their income levels;
– Develop renewable energy through our innovation;
– Create employment for us young Africans
Our values are the protection of the planet and the popularization of low-cost renewable energies to the most vulnerable groups.
II.1.3 Expected results
• At least 800 hybrid generator sets produced per year, ie unit per month;
• At least 25 direct jobs and more than 100 indirect jobs are created.
• Reduction of CO2 from the environment.
• More savings in terms of money and fuel on mining sites.
|Sectors||Agritech, Environmental services, Renewable energy|
|Stage||Sign in to view details|
|Markets||Sign in to view details|
|Customer model||Sign in to view details|
|Revenue||Sign in to view details|
|Contact||Sign in to view details|