Choose language

BeeGulf Limited Life's Sweet With beegulf Honey

BeeGulf Limited

BeeGulf Limited

Beekeeping is suitable in the land of a thousand hills but productivity is unmet. The most recent News from FAO, and RAB, and NAEB says that out of 12,000 Rwandan beekeepers, only 35% are modern beekeepers while the other 65% are traditional (Fabrice,2021). “Therefore, support is needed in terms of capacity development, setting up demonstration apiaries and beekeeping equipment supply

Realizing the need and gap, I found that most of the beekeepers don’t have enough modern apiary management skills resulting into decreased bee population and provides less production in a long period of time.

Sectors Agribusiness, Animal farming, Environmental services
Location Kigali, Rwanda
Stage Sign in to view details
Markets Sign in to view details
Customer model Sign in to view details
Revenue Sign in to view details
Supported by
Contact Sign in to view details
Social media