Are you an established business professional, entrepreneur, or investor with some time on your hands?
Do you want to play a bigger role in the exciting startup ecosystem?
Do you want to make a tangible difference in the lives of starting entrepreneurs and their journey?
Then, consider becoming a mentor in the VC4A Mentor-Driven Capital Program this year.
‘Mentor-driven capital’ is one of VC4A’s approaches to creating value for startup ecosystems around the world. It’s about finding and supporting motivated and experienced mentors – like you – to share your knowledge, experience, and network that you’ve acquired over your career with promising entrepreneurs. As you support your mentee on his/her entrepreneurial journey, you get keen insights into the local startup ecosystem and, and hone your own mentoring, business & leadership skills.
The goal of this program is to boost your ability as a high-powered mentor through the Mentor-Driven Capital framework we’ve developed. You and the selected fellow business leaders will receive expert guidance, training, and hands-on support around mentoring, and join interactive sessions on topics like corporate partnership building and angel investing. Previous cohorts hosted expert-led sessions by experienced angel investors such as Tarek El-Kady, founder of Alex Angels, Dr. Ayman Ismail, associate professor of entrepreneurship at the American University of Cairo, and Dr. Loay El-Shawarby, principal at El-Shawarby Attorneys among others.
Startup! What’s in it for you?
· Matched with a dedicated mentor with years of expertise who can help you in your entrepreneurial journey
· Structured mentorship program helps keep you and your mentor on target
· Extend your business network with the senior business professionals and fellow entrepreneurs participating
· Access numerous opportunities and resources through the VC4A platform and VC4A Academy
· Join the pool of startups considered for the upcoming VC4A Venture Showcase
If you are a startup founder/entrepreneur and interested to join the program and get matched with a selected relevant industry mentor during the 3-months program, please reach out to the VC4A team.