WHO WE ARE
The Sartenejas Technology Park Corporation (PTS-USB) is a private and non-profit civil association, created in 1992 by the University of Simon Bolivar (Caracas, Venezuela) to strengthen its platform of engagement. It has legal personality independent of that of its founder and the widest capacity to participate or to carry out any business or legal act that it deems appropriate or necessary for the realization of its mission and objectives.
The PTS-USB has been self-sustaining since 1998 thanks to the services it provides to the ecosystem of innovation and entrepreneurship of its area of influence.
Link, promote, finance, manage and execute different initiatives of entrepreneurship and innovation, create and develop companies, encourage technology transfer and manage intellectual property, generating resources to improve and expand the entrepreneurial and innovative capacity of the USB, with impact and presence in the national and international ecosystem of entrepreneurship and innovation.
Be a national and international reference in the management and execution of innovation, technological development and successful transfer of results of R & D + i, both from the University Simon Bolivar, as our entrepreneurs, companies and allies, turned into technologies, products, services and businesses of great value added and with triple impact.
Taking into consideration their mission, the PTS has raised the following basic objectives that guide their strategy of operation:
- Promoting technology transfer.
- Seeking, obtaining and disseminating technological information, as well as the conditions for its commercialization.
- Offering facilities for the installation of technological and/or innovation-based companies.
- Promoting the generation of synergies between knowledge-generating entities and the productive sector.
- Promoting the use of inter-institutional cooperation models and the realization of strategic alliances for the use of resources.
- Developing projects innovative real estate.