The main objectives that inspire the scientific, academic and social development of the Santa Cruz de la Sierra Private University are:
- Formar integrally useful professionals in society, with maturity, technical capacity, work ethic and deep social sensitivity.
- Permanently raise academic quality, which guarantees the promotion of excellence and professional competitiveness of its graduates, teachers and administrators.
- Ensure in students and teachers a creative and entrepreneurial spirit, proactive to the behavior of a authentic leadership.
- Develop research as the very essence of teaching-learning, ensuring autonomy of progress and overcoming in science, technology, technology, art and the environment.
- Extend technical and cultural mastery to the community through training, updating, consulting, and technical assistance programs.
- Promoting social responsibility in the use of art, science and technology, with universal maturity and culture.
- Ensuring the continuity of their academic, research and extension, under the criterion of excellence, embracing its qualification as a university of quality and world class.
|Location||Santa Cruz, Bolivia|
4. Quality Education, 17. Partnerships to achieve the Goal