Are you running a business in Africa or Asia?
Are you a passionate entrepreneur hoping to change the world into a better place?
The Bridge International(TBI) calls on all change-makers who aim to bring changes to the world through their business!
The Bridge International is now recruiting social entrepreneurs in Asia and Africa who wish to participate in ‘The Global Bridging Fund 2022’.
- Crowdfunding opportunity of up to $8,000 as a 0% interest loan to fuel social enterprises in the early stage (the amount may vary depending on the assessment)
- Additional support by TBI includes business consultation, marketing, and fundraising (This includes production of the proposal, visualized promotional materials such as videos and images)
- Gateway to network opportunities for additional funding and resources such as impact investment and acceleration program through TBI’s powerful network of global investors and accelerators
Process and Guidelines
- Once selected as a partner, TBI will prepare for the fundraising process.
- After a mutual agreement between TBI and the partner, TBI will start the fundraising campaign through our crowdfunding platform.
- TBI sends 100% of the funds raised to the partner.
- The partner provides project updates to TBI.
- The organization must have a solid profit/business model
- The organization must be legally registered in the country of its operation
- The organization has operated in alliance with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- The organization must serve the needs of the marginalized populations
- The applicant must be able to communicate in English
How to apply
If your organization aligns with the criteria listed above and you would like to be notified about the application process, please fill out this form. Our team will contact you through email and send you the application form package.
Please keep in mind that we operate on a rolling basis and treat the applications as they come. For that reason, the process becomes more competitive as space is limited for our platform.
Please check out for further information through this link and feel free to share the link with fellow social entrepreneurs in your network.
For any other questions, please feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Program dates||Jan 1 - May 31, 2022|
|Organizer||The Bridge International|
|Sectors||Business services, Investment management|