|Date||Jun 10, 2020: 10:00 - 18:00 •|
|Organizer||SuperReturn Africa Event Organizer|
Fiji, Kiribati, Micronesia (Federated States of), Nauru, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Africa, Americas, Antarctica Region, Asia, Europe, Australia and New Zealand
Agribusiness, Business services, Clean technology and energy, Utilities, Construction and manufacturing, Creative, media and entertainment, Education, Financial services, Healthcare, ICT, Leisure and travel, Retail and wholesale, Consumer durables, Consumer non-durables, Transport and logistics, Water, sanitation and hygiene, Automotive, Clothing and textiles production, Computer hardware, Electronics, Food production, Furniture
A day of content, connections and collaboration with 300+ senior decision-makers, including 100+ LPs and 100+ GPs
Part of the SuperReturn Series – the world’s leading private equity & venture capital events
ENGAGE, LEARN AND SHARE BEST PRACTICE
Tracking the LP/GP response to COVID-19
The digital program will gather industry-leading speakers to tackle topics including:
- The impact of COVID-19 on fundraising and LP/GP interactions – a new normal?
- Smart money: which strategies are best positioned to capitalize on current and future market dislocations?
- Comparing LP responses to the impacts of COVID-19 and financial markets turmoil
A program that works around you
- Keynote interviews and panel discussions from 11 am through to 5 pm (BST/UTC+1) on 10 June
- 10 minutes of live chat Q&A following each session
- Virtual networking slots bookable from 8-11 June
- All content will be available for registered attendees to view after the event.
25+ leading LPs, GPs and other market experts will share their knowledge and opinions with you. Companies already confirmed to speak include:
- Alaska Permanent Fund Corporation
- Ontario Teacher’s Pension Plan
- Hamilton Lane
- The Carlyle Group
- Neuberger Berman
Network, connect, collaborate
Making connections is still as powerful as ever. Nevermore so than in times of unprecedented change.
Create personalized profiles, send messages, arrange virtual meetings, and interact with speakers and fellow attendees in live chat Q&A and polls.
Networking opportunities will be available from 8-11 June.
Who will you meet?
Build lasting connections and share ideas with your peers. Network with a unique mix of local and international GPs and powerful LPs.
300+ attendees. 100+ LPs. 100+ GPs. All coming together to share best practices and discover new opportunities.
Why are 100+ LPs attending?
100+ senior LPs will join SuperReturn Virtual to share best practices and connect with industry-leading GPs. LPs attending include Business Development Bank of Canada, IFC, GIC, Shell International, and Triglav Insurance.
Free places are available for development finance institutions, endowments, foundations, insurance companies, pension funds and sovereign wealth funds, subject to qualification.