The Sprinters 3-Day Fempreneurship WorkshopExclusively to 30 women. Learn, Grow, Pitch and be your own boss
|Date||Aug 3 - 8:00 - Aug 6, 2017 - 20:00 •|
|Organizer||Sprinters Event Organizer|
Discovery Mall, Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent, Wuse 2, Abuja
Retail and wholesale, Agribusiness, Automotive, Banking, Clean technology, Computer hardware, Computer software, Construction, Creative, media and entertainment, Diversified services, E-commerce, EdTech, Education, Electronics, Financial services, Food and beverage, Healthcare, HealthTech, Insurance, Internet, Leisure and travel, Manufacturing, Mobile, Real estate, Renewable energy, Telecom, Transport and logistics, Utilities, Waste management and recycling, Water, sanitation and hygiene
THE SPRINTERS EXPERIENCE NIGERIA
3-Day Fempreneurship Workshop
30 amazing and ambitious women will be selected
Attend business leadership skills workshops,
work with your team immediately on a business case,
pitch it to a jury of selected industry leaders and
celebrate like a star after your achievements.
5 Reasons Why You Should Apply to The Sprinters Experience – 3-day Workshop in Lagos and Abuja with Chika Uwazie, Eniola Mafe, Ify Malo and many more female founders | Deadline – July 23rd, 2017
Are you a female entrepreneur living in Lagos or Abuja? Are you going to be part of an exclusively selected group of ambitious women taking part in the international Sprinters 3-day fempreneurship workshop starting on July 31st in Lagos and August 4th in Abuja?
Well if you aren’t here are 5 reasons why you should.
1. Be Miss International:
Sprinters linked up with Afrolynk for the big prize to get a chance to pitch inGermany at the Afrolynk Tech Conference at Microsoft Germany. Get a chance to pitch in front of investors and mentors, people all coming from companies such as Microsoft, SAP, and many alike.
2. Boss Babe Power:
Sprinters gives an exclusive workshop for Lagos and Abuja based female entrepreneurs and those who are going to be that are seeking business growth and personal development opportunities. Through its member-based group structure, Sprinters is committed to providing key learnings and opportunities for female entrepreneurs to succeed. At the end of the competition every woman selected will have learned how to create and implement a lean business plan and strategy to build and scale up their businesses.
3. Facilitated sessions with established business owners:
Established international business owners and experts such as Chika Uwazie, Eniola Mafe, Nichole Yembra, Tosin Durotoye, Ify Malo, coming from the US, England, Germany, and Ireland and a host of other influential business leaders will provide intensive capacity building sessions in areas of corporate governance, business strategy and design, marketing, leading self, business integrity, finance and accounting for small businesses and a host of other business development topics.
4. Opportunities for innovation, collaboration and creative thinking:
An idea is just an idea if you don’t validate and implement it. In a trusted circle of fellow fempreneurs you will develop a business idea, do market research to validate and pitch it to a panel of judges for immediate feedback. It’s all about learning how to create an excellent product or service while building strong relations and maybe even finding your co-founder.
5. Sector Specific Mentors:
Sprinters is a global ecosystem for female entrepreneurs. We have an affluent network of mentors who will give you one-on-one support along the way to business success.
- Be at least 18 years of age at the time the application is submitted
- Have fluency or near-fluency in English
- Be a woman
- Pay required participation fees according to deadlines.
- Deadline for ticket purchase is July 23rd
Some of the Female Founders & Women Empowerment Supporters Attending
- Chika Uwazie (UK, NG; was on BBC News, in The Guardian Entrepreneur Magazine),
- Eniola Mafe (US, NG; named 99 most influential foreign policy leaders under the age of 33),
- Nichole Yembra (US, NG; CFO at Venture Garden Group – guiding the company’s strategic investment in African tech startups) Tosin Durotoye (US; NG; community development and public and private investments consultant)
- Ify Malo (NG; Founder/CEO at Clean Technology Hub Inc, 17 years experience in providing directing organizational policy and strategy in Energy, Public Health, Bio-technology)
- Saskia Naujok (Germany, co-founder of Sprinters, 10+ years of international business development experience)
- Brienze Lawrence (Ireland, Sprinters Africa Manager & founder of Brainz & Loyds) and many more