Africa’s early-stage investor community comes together in November for the 4th annual African Angel Investor Summit #AAIS2017 and a bonus ‘Cape Town Innovation Tour’.… read more
SABAN (South African Business Angel Network) is the non-profit, professional association for the South African early stage investor community. Established in 2016, SABAN represents a sector that plays a vital role in South Africa’s future, notably in the funding of Start-Ups. SABAN members fuel SA’s growth through the creation of wealth and jobs.
– Raising awareness of Angel investing activity
– Capacity building / training
– Networking with peers
– Seeding Angel Groups in major economic hubs
– Lobbying for regulatory improvements
– Recognise Angel achievements