The Summit provides various platforms for developing and showcasing African innovation, as well as facilitating thought-leadership.
We bring together top entrepreneurs, investors, corporates, policy makers and thought leaders to support startups and inspire sustained economic growth across Africa.
Why attend SAIS – 2023
- Inspiration: See the genius and bravery of the most innovative start-ups and entrepreneurs on the start-up stage.
- Connection: Meet up with investors, find collaborative partners and explore new markets through productive matchmaking meetings
- Learning: Gain a more insightful learning experience by attending workshops, masterclasses, and keynotes by thought leaders, industry, experts, academia, decision-makers, and peers.
- Showcasing: Top talent, tech, innovation and trends are showcased to create an amazing event experience!
Africa’s innovation frontier
How do you see your role in shaping Africa’s innovation landscape through the African Innovation Frontier?
We will explore the positive impact of great innovations that can be multiplied, scaled, and contribute to the African Innovation Frontier. Book Now!
Join 4 engaging tracks
- Main plenary: Top-notch speakers will deliver talks on Deeptech, Greentech, and Ecosystems topics.
- Venture stage: The startup pitching stage will give entrepreneurs the opportunity to showcase their innovation.
- Masterclass zone: African storytelling tradition by gathering around an industry expert for an engagement-based.
- YouTube studio: Step into the world of YouTube with deep-dive interviews between influencers and industry leaders.
Experience. Conference. Work. Play.
Our unique conference design blends work and play seamlessly, fostering personal and professional growth through informative sessions, networking opportunities, and engaging recreational activities. Join us for a truly memorable and significant experience that maximizes the overall value and enjoyment for all attendees.
- Experience: A platform for thought leaders and change agents to work in creating a more sustainable ecosystem.
- Work: Tailored spaces so your work doesn’t have to stop.
- Play: Enhance our delegate experience through offering entertaining activities.
The following three tracks will paint our program:
We cannot create a thriving ecosystem without each of us playing a role, be it as a founder, investor, mentor, or supporter. Diversity is essential to the success of our ecosystem. By embracing inclusivity, we can unlock untapped potential, talent, and ideas that will drive our collective growth.
Deep & digital tech
Web 3 is an idea for a new iteration of the World Wide Web which incorporates concepts such as decentralization, in the form distributed ledger such as blockchain technologies, and token-based economics.
Green nexus tech
A dive into innovative technologies that cover land , earth and space technologies that have an impact in society and how they are transforming the traditional ecosystems for a way forward that will change the future as we know it. Panel discussions, masterclasses and workshops surrounding challenges.
Building of ecosystem
This year, we are planning to go across the country and continent to find the most amazing tech and tech-enabled start-ups that are solving Africa’s problems. We will be unpacking ecosystem realities and tap into international success stories and country conditions that make for attractive entrepreneurial growth. We will deep dive into the start-up landscape in Africa and hear from countries and the start-ups on what support mechanisms enable their growth and success.
|Organizer||SA Innovation Summit|
Cape Town & Online
The Old Biscuit Mill, Albert Road, Woodstock, Cape Town, South Africa
Marketing ManagerJohannesburg, South Africa
Project CoordinatorSouth Africa