Programa “Shopify con Impacto”supporting SMEs to integrate sustainability practices (economic, social, environmental)
In collaboration with Shopify, this project aims to build the digital and sustainability capacity of 100 Mexican SMBs driven by the impact on two 3-month cohorts each
The “Shopify with Impact” program will be 100% virtual in its delivery and will offer modules in a variety of modalities (webinars, online courses, actionable tools, peer-to-peer exchanges). The focus is the digitization of sales channels for diversification, while supporting SMEs to integrate sustainability (economic, social, environmental) practices into their models.
The selected will have 3 intensive months of webinars, courses and trainings with Shopify and Network specialists Impact.
What will you receive in Shopify with Impact?
You will have access to:
– A series of webinars (6 in total) taught by members of the Impact Network and the Shopify team.
– Group question and answer sessions with the Impact Network and Shopify
– Six months of free use of the Shopify platform to create your own online store (and / or strengthen your Shopify store if you already have one)
– Six months of free access to the Mexican platform Builders.tv by Shopify
– Access to Shopify Mexico meetups
– Access to the Impact Network community (100 business support organizations around Latin America)
What do you need to apply to Shopify with Impact?
1- Be a Mexican businessman / entrepreneur
2- Have a company with a minimum of 2 years of operation / billing
3- Be selling online in some way (website, e-commerce, social networks, etc.)
4- Have a business with a social or environmental commitment or be interested in incorporating this commitment into your business.
If you meet the requirements and want your business to digitize, grow and be part of the positive change for society, we encourage you to go ahead with the request that we present below.