This year, The Spindle, as the innovation platform of Partos, provides the opportunity for 100 inspiring digital innovations in the field of development cooperation to be listed on both The Spindle and Partos website, known for its wide reach amongst Dutch NGOs. From these 100 innovations, a group of digital experts from, for example, Kenya, Uganda and Bangladesh will select the 30 Most Inspiring Digital Innovations. What are we looking for? If you or your organisation has a recently developed digital product or service, which contributes to an inclusive, just, collaborative and a sustainable world, you are ready to join! Dare to share.
A few of the specific criteria are:
– You have a digital innovation that is built and invented in an African, Latin-American or Asian country.
– Your digital innovation is set up more than six months ago but is not yet over two years old at the time of submission.
– Read more …
What’s to win?
If you are selected as one of The 30 Most Inspiring Digital Innovations you’ll have the opportunity to:
– Record a pitch video with a professional film-maker. This nicely styled pitch video is for you to use in your marketing activities and visibility for future clients.
– Participate in an online co-creation session in which you’ll tackle a particular challenge in your road to success.
– To present your digital innovation during the last day of the Partos Innovation Festival to a crowd of NGOs, civil society leaders, government, social entrepreneurs and other interested (private) actors.
Do you want more information? Click here and sign up!
|Location||Ellermanstraat 18b, Ouder-Amstel, Noord-Holland, Nederland|
Africa, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Asia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela
Environmental services, Artificial intelligence, Arts, Big data, Blockchain, Connectivity, Creative, media and entertainment, E-learning, EdTech, Education, Events, Fintech, Graphic design, HealthTech, HR and recruitment, Information technology, Internet of things (IoT), Marketing and PR, Media production, Mobile, New media, Waste management and recycling