Orange Corners NigeriaAn Incubation Programme for young entrepreneurs with innovative business ideas
|Application deadline||May 31|
|Organizer||Orange Corners (Netherlands) with FATE Foundation|
Agribusiness, Business services, Clean technology and energy, Utilities, Construction and manufacturing, Creative, media and entertainment, Education, Financial services, Healthcare, ICT, Leisure and travel, Retail and wholesale, Consumer durables, Consumer non-durables, Transport and logistics, Water, sanitation and hygiene, Automotive, Clothing and textiles production, Computer hardware, Electronics, Food production, Furniture
Since inception, our mission at FATE Foundation has been to equip entrepreneurs with the relevant knowledge and opportunities to start, grow and scale their business.
This is exactly what we seek to achieve with our newest programme: Orange Corners Incubation Programme in partnership with Orange Corners. Developed and funded by the Embassy of the Kingdom of Netherlands in Lagos and implemented by FATE Foundation. The 6-month programme will enable young people turn their ideas into thriving businesses by providing them with the necessary opportunities, skills and access to markets.
Key benefits include:
- Enterprise training and master class sessions
- Mentoring support
- Advisory, Funding & Market linkage support
- Incubation support within a collaborative space
- Access to tools, resources and networks.
- To qualify, you need to be Nigerian
- You need to be between the ages of 18 – 35 years
- You have a business concept
- You are passionate about your idea and willing to see it through