What we offer
- Up to $75k worth of cloud service thanks to our partner AWS Activate.
- Over $40k worth of mechanical engineering design software licences for prototyping and virtual testing, thanks to our partner 3DExperience Lab.
- Access to Dassault Systèmes, Amazon Web Services and international marketplaces and/or salesforce for finished products of accelerated startups.
- Legal advisory sessions with Sidley Austin (multinational law firm) worth up to $50k
- Advisory sessions with: Mercator Ocean International on data management, Blue Oceans Partners (ocean impact Venture Capitalist fund), Ocean14 Capital ocean impact Private Equity fund), WWF-SA, Dept. of Oceanography University of Cape Town, EuroSIMA (OceanTech experts) and more!
Mentorship & Support
- Participation in an in-person training bootcamp.
- Tailored business skills and personal development 1-1 coaching.
- Sales, Product Development, Communication and Business Development Support.
- Access to our network of scientific, business, impact and investment experts from international corporations, foundations, universities and IGOs.
- Access to networking events and conferences, including a stand and stage time at the Ocean Innovation Africa annual summit.
- Access to potential clients (market leads) for local and international expansion.
- Access to our international network of ocean-impact incubators/accelerators to scale overseas.
- Access to key external partners.
- Potential funding of up to 10k USD.
- Support in preparing and running investor pitches, including training sessions with partner investors directly.
- Support in structuring deals, including reviews by transactional and commercial lawyers.
- Access to a large portfolio of impact investors part of our ecosystems (inc. SWEN Blue Oceans, Ocean14 Capital, Finca Ventures, Conservation International Ventures, Builders Vision, AquaSpark, Athelia …) as well as corporate venture capitalist funds.