|Location||Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria|
Retail and wholesale, Agribusiness, Automotive, Banking, Clean technology, Computer hardware, Computer software, Construction, Creative, media and entertainment, Diversified services, E-commerce, Education, Electronics, Financial services, Food and beverage, Healthcare, Insurance, Internet, Leisure and travel, Manufacturing, Mobile, Real estate, Renewable energy, Telecom, Transport and logistics, Utilities, Waste management and recycling, Water, sanitation and hygiene
The Nigerian Association of Small & Medium Enterprises (NASME) is inviting all entrepreneurs and owners of Micro, Small and Medium businesses across Nigeria to be part of this great platform addressing FUNDING, MARKET ACCESS, CAPACITY BUILDING, TECHNOLOGY and other critical issues affecting the growth and development of MSMEs in Nigeria.
Register with NASME now and enjoy the following benefits;
Visibility & Recognition
• NASME Membership Certificate
• NASME Endorsement of members seeking assistance with public / private agencies
• Listing in NASME Membership Directory
• Use of NASME logo representing over 16 years of industry credibility
• Advertise in NASME Newsletter & Website
• Right to use footage / photographs of NASME events in your Communications
• Display of your products / services on NASME stand at local & international events
• Media Exposure (press release, press conference at NASME events)
• Networking opportunities with NASME Members nationwide which includes officials of Government Agencies, Large Business Organizations, Business Consultants, FINANCIAL Institutions, Media Representatives, Public Relations Firms, etc.
• Interactions with Business Membership Organizations, National Associations and Groupings in order to ensure MSMEs’ interactions with their members are mutually beneficial.
• Attendance at local & international Fairs / Exhibitions
• Sponsorship of Members on TRADE Missions Abroad
• Discounted Rates at NASME and other MSME related Events & Activities
• Brand Management Opportunities
• Free Business Clinic to Diagnose the Health of Your Business Enterprise
• Access to Business Financing
• Entrepreneurship Training
• Business Development Support Services
• Export Promotion Services
• Participation in Business Linkages Programs with Large Organizations
Industry Knowledge, News & Updates
• Information on INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES, Markets, Technologies etc.
• Text and Email Messaging Alert on Upcoming Events
• Industry Updates and News on MSME sector
• Free copy of NASME Newsletter