Agribusiness, Business services, Clean technology and energy, Utilities, Construction and manufacturing, Creative, media and entertainment, Education, Financial services, Healthcare, ICT, Leisure and travel, Retail and wholesale, Consumer durables, Consumer non-durables, Transport and logistics, Water, sanitation and hygiene, Automotive, Clothing and textiles production, Computer hardware, Electronics, Food production, Furniture
|SDG||1. No Poverty, 12. Responsible Consumption and Production, 17. Partnerships to achieve the Goal, 3. Good Health and Well-being, 8. Decent Work and Economic Growth|
We support the development and strengthening of enterprises and organizations with positive impact from all over Chile
How we do it
Academy: Learn to Grow
Through intensive programs we empower companies, organizations, and entrepreneurs to meet their challenges in a sustainable way through methodologies, tools, knowledge and linkage, thus increasing the chances of success and their positive impact on the environment. Directed to the community of impact mentors and companies and organizations
- Managing Social Innovation
- Training Programs
- Charlas and Impact Workshops
Mentoring: Vinculate to strengthen
The process consists of work sessions with a mentor/a, supported by a facilitator/facilitator who guides the experience, manages the agendas and documents, helping them from the beginning to define a Job Plan with concrete and achievable goals. Community: Includes:
- Mentoring of 6 sessions of 1.5 hours c/u (3 months) with a mentor/a guide according to the needs of the business of the entrepreneur/a.
- Accompanying a facilitator/facilitator of the Impact Mentors team, throughout the process, under a defined Work Plan.
- Tracking and documenting session by digital logbook.
- Online or face-to-face session methodology.
- Preferential session of community events to generate networks and contacts.
Role Models positive that they give their knowledge and experience to the entrepreneur to guide him/to, support and advise him/her in the development and sustainability of his business.
Community: Connect to Advance
We believe that to empower your business, it is critical to be in an active community around the impact ecosystem. For this, Impact Mentors worry that you can generate networks with other entrepreneurs and mentors and that they collaborate and strengthen each other.
- Business with Impact
- Networking Events
- Mass Events
- Connecting with our Entrepreneurs