We’re very proud to announce the 64 social enterprises that have already been selected under the MedUP! Fund that will receive tailored financial and… read more
|Application deadline||Jun 15|
|Program dates||Jul 15, 2019 - 9:00 - Jul 15, 2020 - 23:00|
Agribusiness, Business services, Clean technology and energy, Utilities, Construction and manufacturing, Manufacturing, Creative, media and entertainment, Education, Financial services, Healthcare, ICT, Leisure and travel, Retail and wholesale, Consumer non-durables, Transport and logistics, Water, sanitation and hygiene, Cars, Household appliances, Luxury goods and jewelry
Are you an existing social enterprise based in Lebanon? Are you providing goods and services to your community in an entrepreneurial and innovative way? Are you using profits primarily to achieve social objectives? And are you in need of financing to grow and scale-up your social enterprise? If your answer is yes to all of the above MedUp! fund could be for you.
MEDUP! fund is a project aiming to provide financial support for scale-ups of SEs in Lebanon. The main project objective is to increase economic inclusiveness and employment.
MedUP! in Lebanon will select approximately 12 winners who will receive grants of 5,000 to 50,000 Euro to implement their plans in addition to the follow-up and support.
- Applicant is a registered private company (or other legal entity forms but with a business model/revenue streams), not a natural person, and established and operating in the country where the project is to be implemented
- The proposed project is implemented in the country and relevant to the business in the national context
- The proposed project focuses on growing the business
- The applicant is not in any way involved in activities such as arms, tobacco, alcohol and gambling industries, registered in so-called tax-havens, or involved in; environmental or human rights abuses or corruption
- The applicant contributes at least 35% into the financing of the proposed activity
- The proposed project will be implemented within 12 months after the date of the first disbursement
|Full Proposal Submission||June 10, 2019|
|Interviews||June 30, 2019|
|Second Shortlisting||July 10, 2019|
|Announcement of the results||July 15, 2019|
|Funding & Follow-up
Should you have any inquiries please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|up to 1 year|