MedUP! has been involved in the organisation, together with the Danish-Arab Partnership Programme, of the four days meeting within the YPE Project learning event:… read more
|Application deadline||Aug 25|
|Program dates||May 1 - 9:00 - Jun 30, 2019 - 16:00|
Agribusiness, Business services, Cars, Clean technology, Clean technology and energy, Construction and manufacturing, Consumer non-durables, Creative, media and entertainment, Education, Financial services, Healthcare, Household appliances, ICT, Leisure and travel, Luxury goods and jewelry, Manufacturing, Retail and wholesale, Transport and logistics, Utilities, Water, sanitation and hygiene
Are you an existing social enterprise based in Jordan? Are you providing goods and services to your community in an entrepreneurial and innovative way? Are you using profits primarily to achieve social objectives? are you in need of financing to grow and scale-up your social enterprise? If your answer is yes to all of the above, MedUp! fund could be for you.
MEDUP! fund is a project aiming to provide financial support to scale-ups of SEs in Jordan. The main project objective is to increase economic inclusiveness and employment
The total budget for MedUp! Jordan is 220,000 Euro.
MedUp! Jordan will select at least 17-22 winners who will receive grants of 5,000 to 50,000 Euro to implement their plans, in addition to the coaching and mentoring.
- The applicant is a registered Enterprise under any legal entity forms but with a business model/revenue streams.
- The proposed project is implemented in the country and relevant to the business in the national context
- The proposed project focuses on growing the business.
- The applicant is not in any way involved in activities such as arms, tobacco, alcohol and gambling industries, registered in so-called tax-havens, or involved in; environmental or human rights abuses or corruption
- The applicant contributes at least 35% into the financing of the proposed activity
- The proposed project will be implemented within 12 months after the date of the first disbursement.
Download the full description of the selection criteria and process:
|Launch of the call||May 1, 2019|
|Deadline for the 1st stage||June 30, 2019|
|Selection process on VC4A||July 7, 2019|
|Applicants notified||July 25, 2019|
|Deadline for the 2nd round||Aug 25, 2019|
|Interviews with applicants||Sept 17, 2019|
|Final selection confirmed||Oct 13, 2019|
|Applicants notified||Oct 20, 2019|
The deadline for submitting the full proposal along with the required supporting documents is August 25. Please download the budget breakdown (Excel Sheet) form from the button below, kindly send it along with the application supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have any inquiries please send an email to Nada Qaddoura Email: email@example.com
Or call: + 962 791370723 / or to / Asma Thekrallah Email: AThekerallah@oxfam.org.uk, mobile: +962797744560
*Photo: Young social entrepreneurs from the C-HUB selling their products at a local market. Alixandra Buck/Oxfam