Growing Business Together (GBT) has been set up to help start-ups in Ghana to overcome major hurdles. When you are a starting entrepreneur you do not yet have the track record and network to attract large customers or convince a bank to lend you the money for the investments you need to do.
You may need more knowledge to figure out the best marketing strategy, build your financial model or organize your distribution. In Accra, we organize annually a ten-month GBT Coaching Program for 20 starting entrepreneurs, a more intensive GBT Academy and a GBT Start-up Investor’s Conference to connect Ghanaian start-ups to investors. In the Netherlands, we organize a 5-day intense GBT Business Booster.
- Must be a Ghanaian owned and registered business.
- Ability to participate in the program from start to end.
- Have the age between 18 and 35 years.
- A minimum of two (2) years in operation.
- Three (3) or more employees in the business.
- Must have documented financial records to be used during the program.
|Program dates||Feb 1 - Dec 26, 2018|
Agribusiness, Clean technology, Computer software, Consumer durables, Consumer non-durables, Diversified services, E-commerce, EdTech, Education, Food and beverage, HealthTech, Manufacturing, Renewable energy, Waste management and recycling