|Date||Nov 5: 8:00 - 18:00 •|
|Organizer||Invest AfricaService Provider|
Agribusiness, Business services, Clean technology and energy, Utilities, Construction and manufacturing, Manufacturing, Creative, media and entertainment, Education, Financial services, Healthcare, ICT, Leisure and travel, Retail and wholesale, Consumer non-durables, Transport and logistics, Water, sanitation and hygiene, Cars, Household appliances, Luxury goods and jewelry
The Africa Debate is the flagship event of Invest Africa and is a key fixture in the diary for anyone investing and operating across Africa.
For the first time the forum will be taking place virtually, connecting the international trade and investment community with businesses across the Continent via our interactive online platform. By bringing together leading investors, businesses, policymakers and entrepreneurs the forum aims to the flow of sustainable financing and investment towards catalytic projects across the Continent.
What will you get?
What will be discussed?
The main themes addressed this year will include:
- African Resilience – A New World Order?
- Investing in Infrastructure – The Key to AfCTA
- The Future of Tech
- Africa’s CEO’s Strategies
- Preventing Capital Flight
Who will be there?
400 + investors, market leaders and senior decision-makers from across energy, finance, PE funds, professional services, government agencies, logistics, technology, infrastructure, retail, real estate, construction and leisure.
Delegates at The Africa Debate:
- Engage directly with thought leaders, industry experts and entrepreneurs
- Gain invaluable insights into the future of business and investment in Africa
- Connect with delegates and speakers in 1:1 meetings
- Meet relevant partners with targeted AI matchmaking
- Share perspectives, expertise and experience with other investors and market leaders.
The Africa Debate assembles over 30 leading speakers from across business, investment, politics and development institutions. >> THE AFRICA DEBATE SPEAKERS
The Africa Debate 2020 will focus on driving sustainable capital towards catalytic projects across Africa. Discover the full range of topics here. >> THE AFRICA DEBATE PROGRAM