About the program
Inspira Triple Impacto aims to provide the necessary tools in training, skills development, personalized advice sessions to Bolivian entrepreneurs who have a positive social and environmental impact on their environment. We will also seek to give visibility to your initiatives on the local and international scene.
The duration will be 11 months, within which three stages will be executed, the first of virtual training, the second of mentoring and finally the dissemination and closing stage. Upon completion of the program, participants will have a solid model that potential investors and the general public can present.
Who can apply?
- The project is aimed at creative and dynamic entrepreneurs who want to improve the structure of their social business.
- They must have an ongoing venture that has a positive social and environmental impact. Participants must dedicate at least half time to their initiative and have results of their activity at the time of application.
- The recommended age is for entrepreneurs between 20 to 40 years old, however each application will be evaluated separately.
- You will learn about value creation, innovation and technology, legal framework, strategic alliances, communication, and social entrepreneurship models.
- You will receive the support of national and international professionals with experience in personalized mentoring sessions.
- You will be a participant in international presentations, webinars, and talks.
- You will create solid contact networks with triple impact ventures
- Your venture will be displayed on the platforms of the project’s partner institutions
- You will receive personalized promotional material from your business to boost your business
- We will create links with institutions that can support and/or finance your business to continue growing
Do not forget to complete your application until December 19! We will start with the training from January 10th!
The training program
- Sustainable Technology