Innoventures, in partnership with VC4A, CEDARE and JuiceLabs, has announced the top 10 startup companies chosen to proceed to “Plasma”, the third stage in… read more
|Application deadline||Apr 2|
|Program dates||Apr 17 - Nov 30, 2017|
Retail and wholesale, Agribusiness, Automotive, Banking, Clean technology, Computer hardware, Computer software, Construction, Creative, media and entertainment, Diversified services, E-commerce, Education, Electronics, Financial services, Food and beverage, Healthcare, Insurance, Internet, Leisure and travel, Manufacturing, Mobile, Real estate, Renewable energy, Telecom, Transport and logistics, Utilities, Waste management and recycling, Water, sanitation and hygiene
Startup Reactor is seeking out STARTUPS!
Startup Reactor is a 5-month program aimed at supporting and accelerating startups in Egypt with a high potential for accelerated growth. 30 startups will qualify for Ignition (Bootcamp stage) and will receive mentorship and training, with up to 15 startups proceeding to Plasma stage and receiving full program benefits. The top 3 startups will be awarded 15,000 Euros in cash prizes, with further investment opportunities from Innoventures and VC4A investor network.
- Main Track – Your startup can be in any industry
- Specialized Media Track powered by JuiceLabs – Your startup is in media, advertising, analytics, content platform, content creation automation, ecommerce, talent management, influencer management et
- eKhorda Program powered by CleanTech Arabia and SRI – Your startup recycles electronic waste (deadline 5th March)
What do you get from the program?
- 5 months intensive training on business and operational skills
- Access to office space and facilities
- Exclusive access and mentorship from some of Egypt’s leading business personalities
- Company registration and legal advice
- Support services such as accounting, HR and branding/marketing
- Demo day in front of local and international investors
- Features in local and international media
- Equity funding up to 300,000 EGP
- Top 3 startups will receive cash prizes worth 15,000 Euros
What’s the process?
Step 1: Application
Step 2: Ignition
Step 3: Plasma
Step 4: Nova
- First Prize: 8,000 Euros
- Second Prize: 4,000 Euros
- Third Prize: 2,000 Euros
Are you eligible?
- At least one of team members less than 35 years old
- Based in Egypt, and willing to join the program in Cairo
- Startup is less than 3 years in operations
- Startup hasn’t received more than 100,000 EGP funding