|Date||Feb 15 - 9:00 - Apr 1, 2017 - 23:00 •|
|Targets||Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Sudan, Tunisia|
Retail and wholesale, Agribusiness, Automotive, Banking, Clean technology, Computer hardware, Computer software, Construction, Creative, media and entertainment, Diversified services, E-commerce, Education, Electronics, Financial services, Food and beverage, Healthcare, Insurance, Internet, Leisure and travel, Manufacturing, Mobile, Real estate, Renewable energy, Telecom, Transport and logistics, Utilities, Waste management and recycling, Water, sanitation and hygiene
Startup Reactor is a 5-month program aimed at supporting and accelerating startups in Egypt with a high potential for accelerated growth. 25 startups will qualify for Ignition (Bootcamp Stage) and will receive mentorship and training. The top 3 startups will receive 15,000 Euros worth of cash prizes and investment opportunities from Innoventures and VC4Africa.
Innoventures and VC4Africa will be hosting information sessions so that potential applicants can speak directly with the organizing team on how to submit a successful application, what the review committee will be looking for and what makes a high quality applicant.
Upcoming Info Sessions Schedule:
- 12 March 2017 at 6:30 PM – Dots, Dokki
- 19 March 2017 at 6:30 PM – FabLab Maadi, Cairo
- 22 March 2017 at 6:30 PM – TIEC, Cairo
- 27 March 2017 at 6:30 PM – Icealex, Alexandria
- 28 March 2017 at 6:30 PM – Ideaspace, Cairo
- 29 March 2017 at 6:30 PM – Blue Room, GrEEK Campus, Cairo
To register for the info session, click here.
Innoventures and VC4Africa will also be hosting three Business Model Canvas workshops for entrepreneurs looking to gain clarity on how to describe, design, and summarize their business model. This workshop will be useful for anyone looking for hands on tools to apply to their business model. You could be an enterprise founder, an aspiring entrepreneur or a business strategist. The workshops have limited seats so you must receive confirmation that you’ve been selected in order to attend.
Business Model Canvas workshops schedule:
- 27 March 2017 from 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM – Icealex, Alexandria
- 28 March 2017 from 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM – Ideaspace, Cairo
- 29 March 2017 from 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM – Blue Room, GrEEK Campus, Cairo