What is this about?
It is an initiative of the INCAE Entrepreneurship Center that seeks to support entrepreneurs in the region. Each year we select 50 semi-finalists to be trained at no cost in our INCAE LABs workshop in which they receive tools to bring their business ideas and Startups to the next level.
Of them, 10 are chosen to present their Sales Pitch in front of a jury comprised of senior executives, INCAE Faculty and risk investors from the region.
Finally the best ones are awarded with non-refundable funds for their business and mentoring sessions.
- Being a Latin American Entrepreneur
- The business and operations must be formally constituted
- The business must have a founding team
- Must have a business model based on technology and be scalable exponentially
- Being a Latin American entrepreneur
- Counting with a founding team
- Having a functional prototype validated
- Should preferably be a formally constituted company
- Must have an exponentially scalable and technologically based business model
Fifty Latin American entrepreneurs will be selected to participate at no cost in an INCAE Labs Virtual Workshop designed by the Entrepreneurship Center and taught by INCAE faculty in which Startups will be able to learn the tools to take their business to the next level.
The program will be delivered in the months of September, October and November
Presentation of Sales Pitches and Awards
Entrepreneurs will be required to record a 3-minute Sales Pitch in which they will explain your business idea and your vision for the future. Based on this we will select 10 startups that will be able to present their business plan in front of a jury comprised of investors and team members from the Entrepreneurship Center.
The category of Launch! ($7500) and Pitch! ($2500) will be awarded with non-refundable cash prizes.
The winning startups will be mentored by experts from the Alumni Mentor Network, who will be able to guide them in their growth process.