Eleven Kenyan agribusinesses tackling food security have been selected for the Food Africa Accelerator program in Kenya. The three-month accelerator program will support these… read more
Food Africa is an accelerator aimed at addressing food security through fostering innovation.
The project is commissioned by GIZ Make-IT in Africa, a project on behalf of the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ). Food Africa Accelerator is implemented by @iBizAfrica and Pangea Accelerator. This accelerator aims to support women and youth-owned, agri-based enterprises through facilitating access to financing, business support and technology adoption in Kenya.
Why you should join:
- Opportunity to receive funding of up to $100,000 ONLY for high potential businesses.
- Access to B2B opportunities.
- 10 weeks of intensive business development training.
- Access to a leading network of agriculture experts in Africa.
- Tailored coaching sessions to address your business needs and mentoring.
- Women and youth owned post revenue companies in agriculture and related industries.
- The business needs to have an existing working product and generating revenue.
- The founder must be between the ages of 18-35 yrs.
- The business must be based in Kenya.
Deadline: 23rd August 2020
- Adding value to cassava tubers, Impacting small-holder farmers
- Promoting and digitizing small scale farmers in Africa
- Insects are the Future
- We are one stop shop for dairy value chain
- From guesswork and uncertainty To quality and convenience.
- Feeding Nations
- Solutions for Smallholder farmers with smallholders by smallholders