|Application deadline||Nov 15|
|Program dates||Oct 1, 2015 - Feb 26, 2016|
|Organizer||Intellecap Impact Investment Network – I3N Angel Group|
|Targets||Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, United Republic of, Uganda|
Agribusiness, Clean technology, Education, Financial services, Healthcare, Water, sanitation and hygiene
We are pleased to announce that The Intellecap Impact Investment Network (I3N) is now accepting applications from promising impact enterprises for its upcoming Investor Showcase to investors during Sankalp Africa 2016 in February.
We encourage promising early stage social enterprises to apply who meet the below mentioned criteria and would benefit from raising capital through our network.
We are looking for enterprises that:
- Are in the sectors of Agriculture, Education, Clean Energy, Healthcare, Financial Inclusion and Water and Sanitation.
- Have an experienced and dedicated promoter team.
- Have a clear for-profit business model with high potential for scale.
- Have some proof of concept on the ground, and are preferably generating revenues.
- Are looking for ranging from USD 100K – USD 1mn.
10 companies will be chosen from the applicants to get in-depth hand holding from the I3N team, and then be showcased to I3N angel investors for investment. Furthermore, these enterprises will be directly nominated for the Annual Sankalp Africa Awards 2016.
Deadline for Applications is 15th November 2015.
We look forward to receiving your applications. For any questions or queries kindly send us an email on: email@example.com