|Application deadline||Aug 22|
|Program dates||Jul 15 - Oct 13, 2016|
|Organizer||Intellecap Impact Investment Network – I3N Angel Group|
|Targets||Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, United Republic of, Uganda|
Agribusiness, Clean technology, Education, Financial services, Food and beverage, Healthcare, Renewable energy, Waste management and recycling, Water, sanitation and hygiene
We are pleased to announce that The Intellecap Impact Investment Network (I3N) is now accepting applications from promising impact enterprises for its upcoming Investor Showcase to investors in October 2016. We encourage promising early stage social enterprises to apply who meet the below mentioned criteria and would benefit from raising capital through our network.
- Are in the sectors of Agriculture, Education, Clean Energy, Healthcare, Financial Inclusion, Water and Sanitation clearly catering to rural, low-income, disadvantaged communities.
- Have an experienced and dedicated promoter team.
- Have a clear for-profit business model with high potential for scale.
- Have some proof of concept on the ground, and are preferably generating revenues.
- Are looking for funding in the range of USD 50K – USD 1mn.