|Application deadline||Jun 20|
|Program dates||Jul 3 - Oct 6|
|Organizer||HER GLOBAL IMPACT Academia|
Argentina, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, Venezuela
|Sectors 126||Sector agnostic|
HER GLOBAL IMPACT is a Global movement that prepares and integrates female talent in the
digital era, with the purpose of women working, leading, transforming and creating 21st century organizations.
HER GLOBAL IMPACT has a platform of “Speed Learning” composed of an Innovation Academy and a Virtual Campus.
The Academy is a structured digital innovation program, which aims to empower Spanish-speaking women with knowledge, tools and networks to enable them to work, lead and create 21st century companies.
Integrates agile methodologies, design thinking, digital platform development, inclusive leadership in an environment that fosters creativity and peer collaboration.
During the learning process, students develop an innovation project that has positive economic and social impact on society.
To whom it is addressed
- Executive professionals: aim to develop innovative projects in their organizations or wish to undertake.
- Women in job conversion process: They are in the search for a change in their professional careers.
- Entrepreneurs and Entrepreneurs: Seek to develop a new idea or integrate innovation into your products and services in a scalable way.
- To women in search of a purpose and who need a support network that drives it forward.
- To women in the work transition from the corporate world to the world of entrepreneurship.
What it consists of
In this version of the Academy 2021 it will be in online format and is specially designed to be able to meet different learning objectives according to the level of development in which the idea or business of each student is found. The benefits of the 2021 Academy are as follows:
- Access to the virtual community of the Academy 2021.
- You will be able to relive the classes at the time you want, from our exclusive App and on demand content.
- You will have segmented workshops according to the stage your project is in.
- 30 hrs. Live Plenaries.
- 12 hrs. Workshops segmented to the status of your live project.
- 14 hrs Speed Classes live.
- 14 hrs. Speed Mentoring live.
- Access to HER Circle.
- Invitations to events.
- A Participation Diploma will be delivered.
There will be different types of formats in which content will be delivered:
- Plenaries: Common Content for All Students.
- Workshops: Custom content for each group, depending on the status of each project.
- Speed Mentoring: Agile peer-to-peer learning experience, which aims to generate a reflection around new concepts, content and ideas provided by an expert from HER GLOBAL IMPACT
- Speed Class: It is an agile online learning experience, which aims to install new concepts, generate a point of view and deliver new tools to make an upskill with impact on your professional development.
- Speed Networking: Agile experience of generating contact and collaboration networks.
- HER Talks: It’s a dynamic conversation between an expert and the network of HER GLOBAL IMPACT, facilitated by a moderator.
- HER Circle: Self-managed meeting space for the same HER GLOBAL IMPACT students around a topic that unites them.
- Project Development: Collaborative space for each student to receive feedback on their project.
- Pitch Assessment: Each student will have a space to present their project to a group of jurors, who will give feedback. The best